knitpatternexchange Re: Knit in the round sweater pattern

  • Sweetnshy333@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2006
      This is the one I use every time.  http://www.woolworks.org/patterns/raglan.html  No matter what gauge or stitch pattern I use it turns out wonderful.  Just be sure to do all the math correctly and you'll have a great finished article.  Also check out the 10 hour sweater
      10-hour Adult Sweater  http://www.knitlist.com/97gift/10-hour.htm  but trust me-it will take lots longer than 10 hours.  lol  And the 5 hour Baby sweater  5 Hours Baby Sweater  http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/kp3.html
      Huggs,
      Carla

      Hello. My name is Carla and I'm a knit-o-holic.

    • Virginia Luty

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11, 2006
          Carla, do you have pics of the raglan sweater pattern that you use all the time and the 10 hour adult sweater?  I'm a visual do-er(?), if I can see the pic it helps me alot in knitting it.  I have 2 eight year old grandsons and 1 seven year old and 5 year old granddaughters and I'd love to be able to use the sweater pattern, I think I could improvise by using different yarns and adding a texture or a motif and be able to keep them in sweaters for years and years.
          Thanks in advance, Bettie from sunny and warm (14 degrees Celsius), Orangeville, Ontario.