Re: [knitpatternexchange] knitting instruction for small Santaria black dolls Georgie

  • Jeanne Whipple
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2006
      I'm pretty sure these came from an old McCall's Needlework and Crafts mag.
      Back when they were big magazines. If you don't find it though check
      through patterns on the net and try something new or something close in
      style to what you are looking for and maybe next time around you can figure
      out how to recreate the little dolls
      Jeanne