Valentine gift idea?

  • Patty A.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
      My elderly neighbor asked me if I knew of a nice but unique Valentine's Day
      gift she could knit for her two adult daughters....I am totally lost and
      hope someone can help....Last year I gave her the idea to knit white socks
      with hearts on them....which she did and was happy with. However, she
      doesn't have a lot of time to make 2 gifts.....Can anyone help me?????THANKS
      IN ADVANCE...Pat in Bemidji, MN
    • joann