Fourty Winks Blanket

  • suereinwald
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      I see on the pattern that the colors are Color A, Color B and so
      on .But when you start the pattern said start with color 1 and cast
      on 366 sts. What is color 1? Thanks for any help. Susan
    • Cat
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        I was on vacation and when I returned all my knit e-mails were cleared
        off the server. Could someone send me the pattern for Fourty Winks.

        Happy New Year!

        Thanks,
        Cat