RE: More fake emails!

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      I have gotten as many as 22 of these fake emails in one day.  We update Norton automatically every day.  My son who is a computer networker techy tells me that if your have Windows XP you really need to do the updates whenever they flash up on your screen.  DO NOT PUT IT OFF!!!  The reason being, that some of these emails have found ways to get into Microsoft Windows XP when these updates are not done.  I thanked him and consider this a word to the wise.  I have all of my ingoing and outgoing mail scanned by Norton to ensure that I am not inadvertantly perpetrating these very nasty emails.

      Love and Hugs,
      Linda