Re: [knitpatternexchange] Digest Number 30

  • cotemmvc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      Hi
      I am in need of a pattern for a baby bootie that looks like a cowboy boot.
      I have heard that Annie's Attic had one a long time ago and is out of print.
      Knit or crochet is fine.
      Does anyone have one I can buy, beg or whatever?
      Thanks
      Monica COTEMMVC@...
    • chali1092@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        yes, let me dig it out and I will send it to you

        KcEnterprise.com, site hosting, publishing, crafting, art gallery