Re: [knitpatternexchange] Tree of Life Cardigan + Basic Sock + 2 Circs Link

  • Amanda Limoges
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
      I'd like the sock pattern.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Knit4EverAfter@...
      Date: Friday, March 28, 2003 6:33 pm
      Subject: Re: [knitpatternexchange] Tree of Life Cardigan + Basic Sock +
      2 Circs Link

      > [Unable to display image]
      > Lopi socks using a Basic Sock Pattern
      > Janet jhweise@..., I'll leave the Tree of Life Cardigan to
      > someone else,
      > but you mentioned a sock pattern? I am thinking the Basic Sock...
      > to me the
      > pattern is a slipper sock because it doesn't have a "real" cuff,
      > but I have
      > designed different socks from this pattern for those who aren't
      > enough to do some of the more intricate ones.
      >
      > Please explore... add a longer cuff with ribbing... use your
      > imagination or
      > do what I do... look at a pattern and do my adaptaions, revisions
      > to suit
      > me... if you've knitted for so long then it's a walk in the park
      > to do
      > this...socks are easy, they're fun, fast and they make great gifts!
      >
      > BTW, you will get those socks done faster, more user friendly,
      > with double
      > circs. If you need help with these, let me know. I need to make
      > a drawing
      > of how to CO both the needles, then how to START them. Once you
      > see how
      > they're done... walk in the park!! You'll say, "oh my gosh, it's
      > that easy!"
      > Here's a link for that... How"
      > target="l">http://www.az.com/~andrade/knit/twocirculars.html">How to
      knit with two circulars

      > I'll send the pattern privately...
      >
      > Many hugs for you,
      > Pray for a quick end to the war,
      > pray for World victory!
      > [Unable to display image]
      > ©AlexSandy Thompson Needle/Fiber Artist-Socknitter-Friend
      >
      > If you have problems with your computer running?  Here's a FREE
      > download to
      > test for problems. I went from 47% free memory to 86% free
      > memory.  FREE FREE
      > FREE!!
      > http://pcdocrx.com/go.cgi/61885ath"

      target="l">http://pcdocrx.com/go.cgi/61885ath">http://pcdocrx.com/go.cgi
      /61885ath
      > "I'm busy as a honey bee and lovin' every minute of it!!"
      > ~©AlexSandy
      > Thompson~ FiberArtist
      >
      > He who works with his hands is a laborer.
      > He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.
      > He who works with his hands, and his head, and his heart, is an
      > artist.~St. Francis of Assisi~
      >
      > Best Yarn Selection. Best Service, Best Prices are at
      > Smiley's" target="l">http://smileysyarns.com/">Smiley's Yarns
      > where I get my needles, my sock, slipper,
      > sweater or for whatever yarn!  No affiliation just like them the BEST!
      >
      > "In working with the fibers of the earth...we are soothed!"
      > ~©AlexSandy
      > Thompson~ FiberArtist

      > NO BUGS ON ME!  Updated hourly!!

    • Lucinda Dubben
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
        I would love this pattern.

        Thanks,

        Cindy
        ldubben@...

        HREF="http://www.az.com/~andrade/knit/twocirculars.html">How

        HREF="http://pcdocrx.com/go.cgi/61885ath">http://pcdocrx.com/go.cgi/61885ath</A>

        > "I'm busy as a honey bee and lovin' every minute of
        > it!!" ~�AlexSandy
        > Thompson~ FiberArtist
        >
        > He who works with his hands is a laborer.
        > He who works with his hands and his head is a
        > craftsman.
        > He who works with his hands, and his head, and his
        > heart, is an artist.
        > ~St. Francis of Assisi~
        >
        > Best Yarn Selection. Best Service, Best Prices are
        > at
        > <A HREF="http://smileysyarns.com/">Smiley's
        > Yarns</A>� where I get my needles, my sock, slipper,
        >
        > sweater or for whatever yarn!� No affiliation just
        > like them the BEST!
        >
        > "In working with the fibers of the earth...we are
        > soothed!"� ~�AlexSandy
        > Thompson~ FiberArtist

        > NO BUGS ON ME!� Updated hourly!!
        >
        > Checked by AVG anti-virus system
        > (http://www.grisoft.com).
        > Date: 3/28/2003

        http://tax.yahoo.com
      • Jenette Chapman
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
          Please don not let me forget you when i go through the old magazines and I will mail it to you. Jenette

          > but you mentioned a sock pattern?  I am thinking the
          > Basic Sock... to me the
          > pattern is a slipper sock because it doesn't have a
          > "real" cuff, but I have
          > designed different socks from this pattern for those
          > who aren't advanced
          > enough to do some of the more intricate ones.
          >
          > Please explore... add a longer cuff with ribbing...
          > use your imagination or
          > do what I do... look at a pattern and do my
          > adaptaions, revisions to suit
          > me... if you've knitted for so long then it's a walk
          > in the park to do
          > this...socks are easy, they're fun, fast and they
          > make great gifts!
          >
          > BTW, you will get those socks done faster, more user
          > friendly, with double
          > circs.  If you need help with these, let me know.  I
          > need to make a drawing
          > of how to CO both the needles, then how to START
          > them.  Once you see how
          > they're done... walk in the park!!  You'll say, "oh
          > my gosh, it's that easy!"
          >  Here's a link for that...  <A

          HREF="http://www.az.com/~andrade/knit/twocirculars.html">How
          > to knit with two circulars</A>
          >
          > I'll send the pattern privately...
          >
          > Many hugs for you,
          > Pray for a quick end to the war,
          > pray for World victory!
          > [Unable to display image]
          > )AlexSandy Thompson Needle/Fiber
          > Artist-Socknitter-Friend
          >
          > If you have problems with your computer running?
          > Here's a FREE download to
          > test for problems. I went from 47% free memory to
          > 86% free memory.  FREE FREE
          > FREE!!
          > <A

          HREF="http://pcdocrx.com/go.cgi/61885ath">http://pcdocrx.com/go.cgi/61885ath</A>

          > "I'm busy as a honey bee and lovin' every minute of
          > it!!" ~)AlexSandy
          > Thompson~ FiberArtist
          >
          > He who works with his hands is a laborer.
          > He who works with his hands and his head is a
          > craftsman.
          > He who works with his hands, and his head, and his
          > heart, is an artist.
          > ~St. Francis of Assisi~
          >
          > Best Yarn Selection. Best Service, Best Prices are
          > at
          > <A HREF="http://smileysyarns.com/">Smiley's
          > Yarns</A>  where I get my needles, my sock, slipper,
          >
          > sweater or for whatever yarn!  No affiliation just
          > like them the BEST!
          >
          > "In working with the fibers of the earth...we are
          > soothed!"  ~)AlexSandy
          > Thompson~ FiberArtist

          > NO BUGS ON ME!  Updated hourly!!
          >
          > Checked by AVG anti-virus system
          > (http://www.grisoft.com).
          > Date: 3/28/2003

          http://tax.yahoo.com

          FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/PTTolB/TM