Re: [knitpatternexchange] About Vintage Barbie

  • Knit4EverAfter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003

      Terri, Just recently my daughter and son in law who "dumpster dive"! (that's what they call it, it's one of their hobbies and boy have they found some good treasures) behind certain stores... They found a ton of patterns that were thrown out.  I believe I saw some for Barbie.  If there are duplicates, I would be happy to send you some.  Send me your snail addy privately.  I'll let you know.  I just picked up two boxes. These are sewn patterns.

      The other thing is that I have a vintage barbie and it's true... she has bigger Hooters and a smaller waist! LOL  I also have crochet/knit patterns for her in a book.  I have to check all this out because when I moved in November, all these things were boxed and they are still boxed!!  Soon as the weather is warmer, I can pull them out of our back yard storage sheds.

      Hugs,

      AlexSandy
    • piglett1944@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
        I am looking for any barbie patterns, knitted or for sewing, I will give you my name
        if you desire me to pay shipping please let me know.
        Janet Smith
        827 West 10th Street
        Erie, Pa 16502