Looking for Rebecca pattern #103

  • smoore19382
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2002
      I am looking for GGH's Rebecca pattern #103. I have only seen a
      small picture of it and I was not able to see the date but it has a
      picture of a Blue and Yellow and purple pullover sweater with squares
      on it. Does any one know how I can get a copy of it?

      Thanks-
      Susan
    • Knit4EverAfter@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2002
        Check out this link and you should find what you're looking for... hopefully!!  LOL  I do have the snail addy and link, but I believe it's on a different screen name... I will check.

        Google Search: rebecca magazine

        Hugs,
        © Alex Sandy Thompson  Selma CA-Socknitter

        My Email addy is: Knit4EverAfter@...

        NO BUGS ON ME!  Updated hourly!!