Re: [knitpatternexchange] felted tote bag patterns??

  • webster
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2002
      Hi Tracy, Welcome
      I just got my new copy of Family Circle Easy Knitting and it has four
      different felted tote bags with complete instructions!
      Check if you fav magazine place has it.
      Karen

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2002
        There are lots of online versions. I remember seeing one at Sarah
        Bradberry's site: http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/index.html. That is
        also an excellent site for other things, and she has just added pictures
        for ALL of her items. Also, Family Circle Easy Knitting Magazine had 3
        felted tote bags towards the back, plus plenty of other good things - lots
        of large needle sweaters in this issue also.
        Elizabeth Campbell

        PS It took nearly 2 weeks to get my last message through. I don't know
        what is going on, since my other Yahoo groups haven't had any trouble
        getting messages out. Maybe the list owner can look through the settings
        for the group on the off-chance that they are causing the problem.