Graph Patterns

  • spininmn2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2002
      Help!! I am in need of knitting graph patterns for Northwoods
      Wildlife. To be specific: bears, moose, deer, eagle, wolf, pine trees.

      I am also looking for children's themes such as: bunnies, sheep,
      teddy bears, ballet slippers, butterflies, cars, trucks.

      Also some insignia's such as: Batman and Superman.

      Does anyone know where I can find any of these graph patterns? I
      appreciate it very much.

      Thank you in advance!

      Linda
    • The Hall's
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        Linda, Please email me privately at abhall@... about the patterns you are loking for.
        Thanks
        Ann

        Help!! I am in need of knitting graph patterns for Northwoods
        Wildlife. To be specific: bears, moose, deer, eagle, wolf, pine trees.

        I am also looking for children's themes such as: bunnies, sheep,
        teddy bears, ballet slippers, butterflies, cars, trucks.

        Also some insignia's such as: Batman and Superman.

        Does anyone know where I can find any of these graph patterns? I
        appreciate it very much.

        Thank you in advance!

        Linda

        .

        id=IncrediStamp>____________________________________________________
      • Aki Lou
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
          >From: "spininmn2002"
          >To: knitpatternexchange@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [knitpatternexchange] Graph Patterns
          >Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 15:26:49 -0000
          >
          >Help!! I am in need of knitting graph patterns for Northwoods
          >Wildlife. To be specific: bears, moose, deer, eagle, wolf, pine trees.
          >
          >I am also looking for children's themes such as: bunnies, sheep,
          >teddy bears, ballet slippers, butterflies, cars, trucks.
          >
          >Also some insignia's such as: Batman and Superman.
          >
          >Does anyone know where I can find any of these graph patterns? I
          >appreciate it very much.
          >
          >Thank you in advance!
          >
          >Linda

          Discutez en ligne avec vos amis ! Cliquez ici.