new member

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hi my name is Bonnie and love to be kept busy with my hands.I am a
      mom of three guys and work full time in an adult day program. Would
      love to share knitting patterns with other people. Hope to hear from
      someone soon
    • George And Sandy Young
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2000
        Hi Bonnie,
        Welcome to the group.  My name is Sandy and I am also a relatively new member.  I live in Massachusetts.  I have been back to knitting for about 11 years after learning to knit as a child.  It is nice you have you join the group.
        Sandy in MA
      • soule3536@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 24, 2000
          need hat,scarf & mitten patterns for children - age 8-10
          Florence
        • sweet_babe_4u_10
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 2, 2002
            hello
            I am new to this group. i have enjoyed the craft of knitting for
            several years but just haven't had time to make anything i'd like to
            learn how to make new things so i thought i would join a group and
            well this one seemed like the best one out there. so hopefully this
            group helps me out
            thank you
            Jess
          • PStone3188@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 3, 2002
              Welcome to the group Jess
              I'm sure you will get answers for whatever you need here!
              What are you working on?
              Have a great day,
              Pat
            • Jenette Chapman
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 3, 2002
                If you have a question,just ask and you will get several replies. The group really helped me with the rambling rows afghan as I just couldn't get the hang of it at all. Jenette

                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 3, 2002
                  welcome jess

                  --- sweet_babe_4u_10 <sweet_babe_4u_10@...>

                  http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                • sweet_babe_4u_10 <sweet_babe_4u_10@yahoo
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 6, 2002
                    I am working on a pair of slippers for my godfather for christmas my
                    mom just recently showed me how and i'm enjoying every moment of it.
                    Jess

                  • daxica <daxica@yahoo.com>
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 1, 2003
                      Hi I'm a newbie I noticed your members were 666 so I've changed that
                      to 667 I hope :0)I'm 46 married with no children and live in England
                      UK. I enjoy knitting occasionally. I like toy making but I haven't
                      been much in the mood for making them lately so I'm hoping all the
                      idea's on this group will give me a push start back to knitting.:0)
                      I like surfing too so I'll probably be able to add the odd patterns
                      I find on the web for you all. Anyway hope you'll not mind me
                      dropping in on you all. by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL Best
                      wishes Denise
                    • PStone3188@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 2, 2003
                        Hi Denise,
                        Welcome to the group!
                        I just got done knitting & crocheting hats and slippers for my whole family for Christmas. I also knitted my sister a sweater/jacket that turned out pretty good. Right now, I'm working on a knitted burial gown for a preemie.......I've also knitted & crocheted baby booties and caps for charity.
                        I use to just crochet a lot but since September, I've been knitting a lot!! I'm sure once you get started again, you won't be able to stop LOL
                        I'm Pat in San Diego, California.
                        Have a great day,
                        Pat
                      • Jenette Chapman
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 3, 2003
                          welcome to a great group;they will inspire you and help you knit anything. again, welcome, Jenette in Virginia

                          Message 12 of 12 , May 21, 2003
                            hi i love knitting toys my names jayne my 4 boys loves my toys .do
                            anyone know where i can find free toy patterns thanks jayne from
                            wales