Intro from a new member

  • Sandra Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 1:56 PM
      Hi All,
      I have recently joined your group and I was pleasntly surprised to
      find groups that are dedicated to knitting.

      My name is Sandy Young and I am 39 years old. I have been knitting
      since childhood as my mother was a avid knitter and she taught me how
      to knit. I think it is a very relaxing hobby and as I am disabled
      due to lower back problems it is something that I do to get my mind
      off things. Mainly I like to do knitting with textures (like Aran
      knits) as I never quite got the hang of carrying colors but I am also
      trying to get better at that.

      I live in Southeastern Massachusetts just before Cape Cod. I have
      noticed in recent years that knitting has become a dying art in this
      area so I was thrill to find groups dedicated to knitting.

      Well I hope everyone has a Happy and safe 4th of July

      Sandy