RE: [knitpatternexchange] Barbie Knitting Patterns

  • Thelma Parkin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28 3:02 PM
      Hi everyone. Barbie Wedding Dress. In the book
      Creating with Craftlon no 100, this book hasa teen
      bride and groom, winter bride. If you are interested
      please e-mail me or I will try and put the pictures
      up.
      Thelma

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • Jean Jenner
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002
        Yes, I am interested.
        jeanjenner@...

        Thelma Parkin wrote:

        > Hi everyone. Barbie Wedding Dress. In the book
        > Creating with Craftlon no 100, this book hasa teen
        > bride and groom, winter bride. If you are interested
        > please e-mail me or I will try and put the pictures
        > up.
        > Thelma

      • Vicki Tacoma
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2002