Welcome to the knitpatternexchange eGroup

  • news@craftfinder.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 1999

      Want free knitting patterns?  This group is dedicated to finding, exchanging and improving the best knitting patterns out there.  Users are encouraged to share their favorite free patterns here (please be sure that the pattern is not under copyright), to ask questions and to give each other helpful hints in the area of knitting.  The best patterns will be reprinted on our parent site http://craftinder.com

      We look forward to having an active, productive group!

      Don
      http://craftfinder.com

      Group Manager: knitpatternexchange-owner@egroups.com