Models wanted

  • rosebyany
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
      Who here wears size eight or eight-and-a-half shoe?
    • Laura Denson
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
        I'm an 8

        rosebyany wrote:

        > Who here wears size eight or eight-and-a-half shoe?
      • Sarah Rosenthal
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
          I'm a 7 1/2 to an 8, ususally an 8 wide.

          Sarah

          Laura Denson <soapturtle@...> wrote:
          I'm an 8

          rosebyany wrote:

          > Who here wears size eight or eight-and-a- half shoe?

        • jennifer alexander
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
            I wear 9 AAA narrow, but no one carries those so i always wear 8.5 normal
            widths...........does that help any lol

            >From: "rosebyany" <rosebyany@...>
            >To: knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [knitknitemd] Models wanted
            >Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:20:58 -0000
            >
            >Who here wears size eight or eight-and-a-half shoe?

            From predictions to trailers, check out the MSN Entertainment Guide to the
            Academy Awards´┐Ż
            http://movies.msn.com/movies/oscars2007/?icid=ncoscartagline1
          • Jody Scofield
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
              I'm an 8.5 or 9 - depending on the shoe!

              > Who here wears size eight or eight-and-a- half shoe?

              Never miss an email again!
              Yahoo! Toolbar
            • cheryl amato
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
                depends on the shoe - I average a 7.5-8

                Cheryl

                Who here wears size eight or eight-and-a-half shoe?

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                    mailto:knitknitemd-digest@yahoogroups.com
                    mailto:knitknitemd-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Get your own web address.
              • bunkenbeans@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 3, 2007
                  I am a 9.5.

                  Susan

                  From: "rosebyany" <rosebyany@...>

                  Who here wears size eight or eight-and-a- half shoe?