Bead Museum

  • Laura Denson
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2007
      http://beadmuseumdc.org/index.html

      Anyone want to go? Perhaps not this month but next?

      Laura
    • Lauren
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2007
        I have passed this place many times, and it was closed... so happy to
        see it is open. Thanks for the link, Laura!

        I would love to check it out ;)

        --Lolly

        --- In knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com, Laura Denson <soapturtle@...>
        wrote:

        > http://beadmuseumdc.org/index.html
        >
        > Anyone want to go? Perhaps not this month but next?
        >
        > Laura

      • Coleen Foley
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 2, 2007
          I'll go!  Preferably next month - January is a little nuts for me!

          --
          www.lightingchickknits.blogspot.com
        • Theresa Witham
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 2, 2007
            I'd love to go in Feb. also. Jan. is really busy for me too.

            -Theresa

            --- In knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com, "Coleen Foley" <lightingchick@...>
            wrote:

            > I'll go! Preferably next month - January is a little nuts for me!
            >
            > On 1/2/07, Laura Denson <soapturtle@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > http://beadmuseumdc.org/index.html
            > >
            > > Anyone want to go? Perhaps not this month but next?
            > >
            > > Laura
            > >

            > --
            > www.lightingchickknits.blogspot.com

          • rosebyany
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 2, 2007
              I can't do anything else this month, but would like to go if anything future-istic ever gets
              organized!

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 2, 2007
                Cool, it looks like many of us want to go, just not this month!
                Yay.

                Let's try to hammer out a date for Feb or March at our next knitting
                night. :)
              • bunkenbeans@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 2, 2007

                  I'd go! I went there about....10 years ago? and it was fantastic.

                  Susan

                • Jen Magee
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007

                    There’s a bead museum? Whenever we go, I’m in!

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                      I am definitely a yes!

                      There’s a bead museum? Whenever we go, I’m in!

                      Cool, it looks like many of us want to go, just not this month!
                      Yay.

                      Let's try to hammer out a date for Feb or March at our next knitting
                      night. :)

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Coleen Foley
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                        WAMU did a story about the Bead Museum back in September.  You can listen to it here:

                        I am definitely a yes!