question.... hypothetically speaking....

  • etaylorbell
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
      IF I were to gather myself together enough to teach a class on dyeing
      (there would be a class fee involved).... would anyone be interested
      in taking it? The class size would be limited to 5 max.... and could
      be repeated if there was a need.....

      just throwing it out there....
    • Bidwell, Shelby L.
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
        Yes, Absolutely!! Sign me up!

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
          I would love to take a class.  Thanks for offering!
          -Jody

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
            I could be persuaded to come down for that!

            Stacey
          • jennifer alexander
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
              I have been dyeing (hahaha bad joke) to learn
              i think that would be a wonderful gift from my hubby
              -Jenn

              >From: "etaylorbell" <etaylorbell@...>
              >To: knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [knitknitemd] question.... hypothetically speaking....
              >Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:10:36 -0000
              >
              >IF I were to gather myself together enough to teach a class on dyeing
              >(there would be a class fee involved).... would anyone be interested
              >in taking it? The class size would be limited to 5 max.... and could
              >be repeated if there was a need.....
              >
              >just throwing it out there....

              Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version.�Join now.
              http://ideas.live.com
            • Laura Denson

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 3, 2006
                  Sounds like you'll need to have a few classes, 'cause I want to come,
                  too!