Re: [knitknitemd] Craft: The blog linked to Eunny's Blog.

  • Laura Denson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      I can see that.  I really like the whole spirit behind Make and Craft, I am not sure I would be bothered if they ever found a reason to link to me, but I think I would like an email so I would know.. y'know?  Of course, it's not something I'll ever have to worry about. :D

      On 10/31/06, Eunny Jang <eunny@...> wrote:

      Oh.  I never heard anything about it...bastards!

      :)  Actually, I really like the people at Make and Craft; I've talked to Mark a couple of times about BB-related stuff.  I guess it's a fine line – I think this is great, since it's just in the spirit of exchanging cool links.  I think Knitty, for ex., linking to my post on blocking as the sum of their magazine-wide blocking instructions is NOT cool.  Food for thought, I guess.