Next meeting???

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      It has been so long since I have been home during the week and able
      to attend a meeting. When is the next meeting? And are they still
      at Borders?

      Debbie A(dragonridermom)
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Debbie,
        The next one should be on Monday Feb 7. I haven't heard that it's cancelled, so I'm assuming we're on.

        Julie

        Visit My Home Page  or  My New Family Tree Page

        All outgoing email scanned with Norton Antivirus for everyone's safety.