Knitting With Wire!

  • rosebyany
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      I wanted to re-extend the invitation to come to my Guild meeting in
      Annapolis, where I'll be leading the program on Knitting With Wire.
      The group of ladies who were at Knit Knite last night saw one of the
      necklaces, and there are also samples on the website from my wedding.
      (http://hometown.aol.com/rosebyany114/page3.html) If you want to
      come, please do! No dues unless you join the group, which would be
      welcome of course. If you can, try to bring some beads - you can get
      a bag at Michaels for about $3 - but if you can't, please join us
      anyway! The meeting is about half an hour (depending on traffic from
      Columbia)

      Here's how to get there:
      97 towards Bay Bridge
      50 towards Bay Bridge
      Rt2. South
      Turn onto MAYO Rd (I'm not sure which direction you'll be heading -
      you want to turn TOWARDS the Taco Bell onto Mayo Rd.)
      Turn RIGHT onto STEPNEY

      You'll pass the Library on your right, and then very shortly after
      that is the Police Station! That's where the meeting room is!

      I'll be there between 6:30 and 7, but I think technically the meeting
      starts at 7:15

      Hope to see you there!