Re: [knitknitemd] Monday, Monday....

  • jmosley@dynaccsys.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hello. I was wondering if anyone that is coming tonight might have a bit
      of orange yarn that I can have. I just need enough to embrider a couple of
      fish on a hat (the hat is going to be blue cotton). The hat is a donation
      for the lady The yarn Harlet was talking about collecting hats for
      breatfeeding week.
      Thanks.
      JOlene

      > Today being the last day of the month makes Monday the first Monday of the
      > new month!
      >
      > So we'll be meeting at Borders in Columbia at 7pm
      >
      > I promise not to have any class... er, students...
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • rosebyany
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 3, 2006
        Putting the orange by the door right now - it's also cotton, Sugar'n'cream, and you're
        welcome to as much of it as I have!

      • jmosley@dynaccsys.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 3, 2006
          Thank you!
          > Putting the orange by the door right now - it's also cotton,
          > Sugar'n'cream, and you're
          > welcome to as much of it as I have!
          >
          > --- In knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com, jmosley@... wrote:
          >>
          >> Hello. I was wondering if anyone that is coming tonight might have a bit
          >> of orange yarn that I can have. I just need enough to embrider a couple
          >> of
          >> fish on a hat (the hat is going to be blue cotton). The hat is a
          >> donation
          >> for the lady The yarn Harlet was talking about collecting hats for
          >> breatfeeding week.
          >> Thanks.
          >> JOlene
          >>
          >> > Today being the last day of the month makes Monday the first Monday of
          >> the
          >> > new month!
          >> >
          >> > So we'll be meeting at Borders in Columbia at 7pm
          >> >
          >> > I promise not to have any class... er, students...
          >> >

          >> > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Coleen Foley
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 3, 2006
            I have some orange cascade 220.  I'll bring it, but I'm guessing Amie's sugar'n'cream will go better with your cotton!

            --
            www.lightingchickknits.blogspot.com
          • rosebyany
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 4, 2006
              It did, she just used yours to be nice.

              (okay, I'm feeling a bit spunky today, I've already made several wise ass comments on KR,
              mostly in private, but seriously, someone get me an idiot to beat down...)

              --- In knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com, "Coleen Foley" <lightingchick@...> wrote:

              > I have some orange cascade 220. I'll bring it, but I'm guessing Amie's
              > sugar'n'cream will go better with your cotton!

            • lightingchickknits
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 4, 2006

                :p:p:p:p:*>:):):(;):D;;):-/:x:">:OX-(:>B-):-s:((:)):|/:)O:):-B=;I-)8-|:-&:-$[-(:o)8-}(:|=P~:-?#-o=D>

                OMG!   LOL!!!! BTW!!!  G2G!!!

                (Was that annonying enough?  Did I use enough smileys?  I think I need to work on my internet slang.  Hmmm... I think I need more exclamation points...)

                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                --- In knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com, "rosebyany" <rosebyany@...> wrote:

                > It did, she just used yours to be nice.
                >

                > (okay, I'm feeling a bit spunky today, I've already made several wise ass comments on KR,
                > mostly in private, but seriously, someone get me an idiot to beat down...)
                >
                > --- In knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com, "Coleen Foley" lightingchick@ wrote:
                > >
                > > I have some orange cascade 220. I'll bring it, but I'm guessing Amie's
                > > sugar'n'cream will go better with your cotton!

              • Sarah Rosenthal
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 4, 2006
                  I like the chicken smiley.

                  Sarah

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 4, 2006
                    It's okay, we understand. It's (what is it?) the way you roll...

                    --- In knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com, "lightingchickknits" <lightingchick@...> wrote:

                    > I think I need to work on my internet slang.
                    >

                    > --- In knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com, "rosebyany" <rosebyany@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > It did, she just used yours to be nice.
                    > >

                    > > (okay, I'm feeling a bit spunky today, I've already made several wise
                    > ass comments on KR,
                    > > mostly in private, but seriously, someone get me an idiot to beat
                    > down...)
                    > >
                    > > --- In knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com, "Coleen Foley" lightingchick@
                    > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > I have some orange cascade 220. I'll bring it, but I'm guessing
                    > Amie's
                    > > > sugar'n'cream will go better with your cotton!

                  • Laura Denson
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 4, 2006
                      See... now I am gonna have to lurk on the KR forums and see who Amie has laid the smack down upon until the warcraft servers come up....