Hockey Game - Knit and Stick(s)? :)

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      I have 8 tickets to the Capitals - Penguins game on October 20th - Kris
      bought these two lots and now is not able to go. So, are there 7
      people that might like to join me? The game promises to be a good one!

      The tickets are family passes, which means they come with a free hot
      dog, soda, and chips, and a free Caps hat. They are in section 401 -
      great seats in the upper tier, just off center. They are $45 each.

      Let me know if you are interested! I would love to make a knitting
      night at the rink if you are up to it ;)

      xo,
      Lolly
    • Jolene Mosley
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        Lauren,
         Bummer, I know that we would be interested but I will be at Rheinbeck that weekend. Would you be ok if I opened this idea up for Russell and the girls to go? You know how much they like hockey and the PENS!
        Jolene

        On 10/1/07, Lauren <lk@...> wrote:

        I have 8 tickets to the Capitals - Penguins game on October 20th - Kris
        bought these two lots and now is not able to go. So, are there 7
        people that might like to join me? The game promises to be a good one!

        The tickets are family passes, which means they come with a free hot
        dog, soda, and chips, and a free Caps hat. They are in section 401 -
        great seats in the upper tier, just off center. They are $45 each.

        Let me know if you are interested! I would love to make a knitting
        night at the rink if you are up to it ;)

        xo,
        Lolly

      • Theresa Witham
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
          I'm in! Sounds fun.

          -Theresa

          --- Lauren <lk@...> wrote:

          > I have 8 tickets to the Capitals - Penguins game on
          > October 20th - Kris
          > bought these two lots and now is not able to go.
          > So, are there 7
          > people that might like to join me? The game
          > promises to be a good one!
          >
          > The tickets are family passes, which means they come
          > with a free hot
          > dog, soda, and chips, and a free Caps hat. They are
          > in section 401 -
          > great seats in the upper tier, just off center.
          > They are $45 each.
          >
          > Let me know if you are interested! I would love to
          > make a knitting
          > night at the rink if you are up to it ;)
          >
          > xo,
          > Lolly

        • rosebyany
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
            Oh, now that does sound like fun! I wish I could, but it's not in the stars for me. I do like
            Hockey, though... Drat.