Crochet hook to borrow

  • Jolene Mosley
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hello. I am working with three yarns held together on US 15 needles doing a drop stitch pattern. Don't ask, it is for a client. Anyway, I would like to see if any of you have a crochet hook that would work to do the boarder around the thing. If so, can I borrow it for a short while?
      Thanks.
      Jolene
    • Coleen Foley
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2007
        I have tons of crochet hooks.  What size do you need?

        --
        www.lightingchickknits.blogspot.com
      • Jody Scofield
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2007
          I don't have a hook that big - but just had to say...

          Hahahahaha!!!!!!

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007
                  Does anyone else think Jolene is maybe making up all these "clients" with hideous fashion
                  taste just so she can work on these exciting projects?