Re: [knitknitemd] No foolin'

  • Sarah Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
      that was fun!

      Sarah

      rosebyany <rosebyany@...> wrote:
      Hey, all!  Monday is April 3, and we're meeting again at Borders in Columbia at 7pm in the
      cafe!

      Hope everyone can make it (except Susan who will have a class, right?  Or a bris?  Or a dentist
      appointment?)

    • bunkenbeans@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
        Yes! That was great good fun. Lookin' forward to seeing all of you next month (yes, Amie....3 in a row!)

        Susan
        From: Sarah Rosenthal <mymomiswise@...>
        > that was fun!
        >
        > Sarah
        >

        > rosebyany <rosebyany@...> wrote:
        > Hey, all! Monday is April 3, and we're meeting again at Borders in Columbia
        > at 7pm in the
        > cafe!
        >
        > Hope everyone can make it (except Susan who will have a class, right? Or a
        > bris? Or a dentist
        > appointment?)

        > ---------------------------------
        >

        > ---------------------------------
      • Amie G
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6, 2006
          I'll believe it when I see it! :P

          >From: bunkenbeans@...
          >To: knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [knitknitemd] No foolin'
          >Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 01:16:54 +0000
          >
          >Yes! That was great good fun. Lookin' forward to seeing all of you next
          >month (yes, Amie....3 in a row!)
          >
          >Susan
          >From: Sarah Rosenthal <mymomiswise@...>
          > > that was fun!
          > >
          > > Sarah
          > >

          > > rosebyany <rosebyany@...> wrote:
          > > Hey, all! Monday is April 3, and we're meeting again at Borders in
          >Columbia
          > > at 7pm in the
          > > cafe!
          > >
          > > Hope everyone can make it (except Susan who will have a class, right?
          >Or a
          > > bris? Or a dentist
          > > appointment?)

          > > ---------------------------------
          > >

          > > ---------------------------------
          >New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save
          >big.
          >

          >From: Sarah Rosenthal <mymomiswise@...>
          >To: knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [knitknitemd] No foolin'
          >Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:57:55 +0000
          ><< Multipart6 >>
        • Julie
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6, 2006
            And I'm going to miss it!! Will be thinking about you ;)
            Julie