Knitting tomorrow is as easy as ABC!

  • rosebyany
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      Results are in, and we'll have our first official meeting tomorrow, July 2, at Atlanta Bread
      Company<http://www.atlantabread.com/mcgawplaza/index.php?store_id=271>

      This will be our new 1st Monday meeting place. We will continue to meet at Panera on the
      3rd Monday, and will continue to "wing it" for our spontaneous meetings in Coleen's
      bedroom. Feel free to visit Borders as you wish!

      Thanks for voting, and see you all tomorrow at ABC!
    • danielledeckard
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
        I can't make it tomorrow, but I'm interested to check out ABC sometime.

        And guess what? I got yarn in from knitpicks - my first order. I have
        a little stash now, and might start work on a project that's not a
        rectangle!!!

        -danielle
        http://flickr.com/photos/danilou
        http://box89e.blogspot.com

        --- In knitknitemd@yahoogroups.com, "rosebyany" <rosebyany@...> wrote:

        > Results are in, and we'll have our first official meeting tomorrow,
        July 2, at Atlanta Bread
        > Company<http://www.atlantabread.com/mcgawplaza/index.php?store_id=271>
        >
        > This will be our new 1st Monday meeting place. We will continue to
        meet at Panera on the
        > 3rd Monday, and will continue to "wing it" for our spontaneous
        meetings in Coleen's
        > bedroom. Feel free to visit Borders as you wish!
        >
        > Thanks for voting, and see you all tomorrow at ABC!

      • HF
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
          Boo! And I even managed to show up this time, finally done with
          school and real obligations, and stood around at Borders going, "Hmm..."

          Well you can expect me at Panera, then, in two weeks. If that is
          indeed your real plan....

          <3
          Elinor
          http://spacekitty.wordpress.com
        • Laura Denson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
            My secret ring decoder says it is. :)

            ~Laura
            http://soapturtle.net

            HF wrote:
            > Boo! And I even managed to show up this time, finally done with
            > school and real obligations, and stood around at Borders going, "Hmm..."
            >
            > Well you can expect me at Panera, then, in two weeks. If that is
            > indeed your real plan....
            >
            > <3
            > Elinor
            > http://spacekitty.wordpress.com