Coming Back Together...Eventually (attn: Jeremiah)

  • Justice
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2005
      Kaelan nodded.
      "I don't know what they are called.  Or where they came from.  These individuals seem to have the ability to weave the fabric of space and time the way a seamstress weaves cloth."
      Kaelan reflected on how he found out about them.  It hadn't been pleasant, and he'd barely escaped the incident with his life.
      "But they can be killed.  Their physical bodies don't seem to be much stronger than your own."  He took on a very serious tone.  "They intend to seize control of Realm by replacing its rulers.  And they're about to claim Atlantis as their first trophy.  We cannot allow that."

      <tag>

      Ida Ingles <rumavain@...> wrote:
      Jeremiah's face was serious as he thought silently to himself her a moment of time.

      "If you are asking if I can keep my mouth closed. I can. My occupation requires me to be able to keep secrets from others. But, if you are questionable about me, you don't need to tell me anything. I can handle that too."

      Jeremiah paused and waited for an answer unsure of what more to say.

      <tag>

      Justice <jalbright@...> wrote:
      Kaelan nodded.  It wasn't quite the resounding endorsement he was hoping for.  A novice Slayer was still better than no Slayer at all, though.
      "So she has done some slaying," he said, making it only half a question.  "I'll be honest with you, Jeremiah.  You and your Slayer are in mortal peril here.  Now I imagine Anastazia faces death on a daily basis, but this is a significant enemy we are facing here.  I haven't told the others yet of what the situation is, but I believe you should know.  All I need to know is if you can keep this to yourself for now."

      <tag>

      Ida Ingles <rumavain@...> wrote:

      Jeremiah thought about the question silently for a moment as they walked away. "I'd say not much experience but she has had a interest in actual hand to hand combat. She has been studying martial arts for a long time by now... I think she should be able to handle certain things well enough"

      <tag>

      Justice <jalbright@...> wrote:
      Kaelan exchanged looks with Jeremiah.  "That won't be necessary, Sarah."  He set a hand on her shoulder.  "No one needs to put their life on the line."
      He nodded to the Watcher and led him off into the throng again, leaving Sarah and Stazia alone.
      "So how experienced would you say your Slayer is?" he asked Jeremiah.  "We could be heading into rough waters, so to speak."

      <tag>

      ScifiGameCrazy@... wrote:
      In a message dated 6/16/2005 6:52:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rumavain@... writes:
      "Yes that would be okay." Jeremiah handed the ties he had to Stazia.

      "Sarah is it? Would you be able to untie this not. It seems to be stubborn and doesn't want to come undone for me." Stazia asked as she tried to undo it and the other animals were getting slightly annoyed.
      Sarah walked over to Jeremiah and looked at him. "Yes, sir." She said, as a slave would to her master and tried to untie the knot and saw it came undone as she worked on it and she smiled at Jeremiah. "There you are, sir." Sarah said and bowed her head down as she stood there before Jeremiah. "I thank you for letting me accompany you all...my life is yours." Sarah said.

      TAG

      "Let the Dice Fall Where they May and Fate Shall Shine"
      "Never Let The Bastards Grind You Down"
      "Of Course You Realize, This Means War"

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Role playing gamesKing of hellEdge of darkness
      Online role playing gamesRole playing games onlineMedieval world