Re: Boom (attn: Kaelan, Genesis, Sarah, Kaleb, Stazia/Jeremiah)

  • demonspawn2578
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3 6:43 PM
      Kaleb had heard Kaelan's orders and disappeared below deck,
      appearing again with a sword on a sheath on one hip and his duel
      daggers from so many fights ago sheathed behind his back. "Ready
      steady, boss," he said to Kaelan, his eyes darting about, waiting
      for the nearest opponent to try him on for size. He had been hoping
      for a bit of action, seeing as they'd been so calm as of late.

      tag

      --- In knights_kingdom@yahoogroups.com, "theemeraldx"
      <theemeraldx@y...> wrote:

      > > With that, she began ordering those who couldn't fight to go
      below
      > deck, not
      > > taking her eyes off the others for longer than a moment. Though
      > Kaelan's
      > > order had most likely included her as well, she had no intention
      of
      > > following them. There was going to be a battle and she would be
      in
      > it…one
      > > way or another.
      > >
      > Genesis watched the whole exchange with amazement in her eyes. The
      > girl had single handedly taken down an Atlantean ship by herself.
      > Turning her ice blue eyes to Andra, Genesis could see the girl was
      > wiped out. "With great power comes great responsibility," she
      > muttered to herself in a barely audible tone.
      >
      > She turned to Kaelan, keeping her gaze locked on his. "I guess our
      > arrival is expected," she said quietly.
      >
      > Tag
    • Ida Ingles
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4 3:48 PM
        Jeremiah went below decks as was ordered. He wasn't a fighter, he was a scholar. Heck, he sold books for a living.

        Anastazia looked over the deck and saw the girl drop exhausted. "Just another day in the life..." She centered herself and waited for the first attackers grappling hooks to show.

        <tag>

        theemeraldx <theemeraldx@...> wrote:

        > With that, she began ordering those who couldn't fight to go below
        deck, not
        > taking her eyes off the others for longer than a moment. Though
        Kaelan's
        > order had most likely included her as well, she had no intention of
        > following them. There was going to be a battle and she would be in
        it�one
        > way or another.

        Genesis watched the whole exchange with amazement in her eyes. The
        girl had single handedly taken down an Atlantean ship by herself.
        Turning her ice blue eyes to Andra, Genesis could see the girl was
        wiped out. "With great power comes great responsibility," she
        muttered to herself in a barely audible tone.

        She turned to Kaelan, keeping her gaze locked on his. "I guess our
        arrival is expected," she said quietly.

        Tag

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        "Let the Dice Fall Where they May and Fate Shall Shine"
        "Never Let The Bastards Grind You Down"
        "Of Course You Realize, This Means War"