Re: SMASH (attn: Justin, Dante)

  • demonspawn2578
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2004
      Kaleb had been in nothing but shock as they first CRASHED, then he
      got dragged onto another ship. And now, he heard Dante ranting and
      raving about all the magick this ship beheld. He sighed and shook his
      head as he glanced about. He walked over to Justin, leaning onto his
      shoulder some. So," he said, looking perfectly serious, "can I be
      captain, then?" A short smile appeared on his face as he looked at
      Dante and his sister, waiting for a response.

      tag

      --- In knights_kingdom@yahoogroups.com, justice <j_knights@y...>

    • justice
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2004
        Justin laughed despite his worry. There was the Kaleb
        he liked--able to break a tense situation into a
        manageable one. "I don't know, buddy. Can you handle
        a girl like this?"
        He was only partly joking. This ship seemed designed
        to annihilate things, and that made Justin extremely
        uncomfortable. <Unless you're going to Oblivion,
        maybe,> he mused idly.

        <tag>

      • Matthew
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2004
          ((Don't worry, it's not the biggest of the original fleet. this is
          only a heavy scout. none of the others I'm going to bring in
          though.))