Re: [knights_kingdom] Healing (attn: Seth, Jeremiah, Alanna)

  • Justice
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      ooc: Wait...is Sarah supposed to be with this group?  I thought she was with the other one..............hmm.

      bic:

      Genesis nodded in acknowledgment.  Apparently the girl thought she would be put out at the need for healing.  A warrior understood the body's needs.  Perhaps Andra thought herself a higher being.  Genesis smiled and nodded permission to the Naia.
      The Naia, in turn, placed a hand on Genesis's face.  The healing flows moved through the broken vessels in her cheek, numbing it for a moment.  It only lasted a few moments, though.  Genesis had healed for the most part.  It looked worse than it actually had been.
      She bowed her head.  "We thank you, Healer."
      "Follow the current," the Naia said in response.
      Genesis led them out.  "I suppose we ought to find where Kaelan has settled us for the night," she said to them all.  "I cannot say with certainty if we'll remain there for the duration of this task.  We may be required to move more than once to remain safe."

      <tag>