more articles

  • jdknights2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      As you may have noticed, I have posted many more articles on the inner
      workings of WotJK. Just about anything you may be wondering about can
      now be found here in the DB. Visit the Files section, and The Guide
      subfolder. There you will find many articles covering a wide range of
      topics.
      Feel free to peruse them and comment on anything you see, good or bad.

      Justice