RE: [knights_fantasy] Re: Is the Universe still evolving?

  • Chani
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2008
      Personally I don't think the universe randomly grows on its own, at least
      not at a very fast rate. While life on the already existing worlds may
      expand and/or change, I don't see the universe expanding without some sort
      of push. Perhaps every thousand years or so a star explodes, forming a new
      world, but the universe as a whole would be too stable for that to happen
      more often than once a millennium or so.

      As for other possibilities for universe growth, I agree with Alex that
      Sovereigns, among other species, may have the ability to make new worlds (or
      drastically change the ones that exist by wiping the slate clean and
      beginning again), I don't know if they really have a reason or drive to do
      so given how many problems plague the world already.