Re: Does Magick contradict Science or complement it?

  • J
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2007
      btw...that's supposed to say complement, not compliment. :P

      J.

      --- In knights_fantasy@yahoogroups.com, Justice <jalbright@...> wrote:

      > Some would say we live in a rational world. Others believe firmly in
      the supernatural. Whatever the truth, it's clear that Realm and Halo
      play by a somewhat different set of rules. My question is, does the
      existence of magick negate everything science stands for? Or does it
      provide the answers that science can't? What do you think?