Is Aura Alive?

  • Justice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007
      Originally, this question started off as "is Aura sentient?" and grew from there.  There are a lot of references to Aura's will, to agents of Aura, to Aura choosing champions, and how Aura sustains life and is the source of magick.  But what does it all mean?
      I don't really remember where the idea for Aura came from, but I know it bears some similarities to the Force.  George Lucas (and the Star Wars novel writers) all have differing views on what the Force is and how it works.  So too with Aura, I think.  So what is your opinion?  What's Aura?  Is it alive?  How does it function?

      J.