What Kinds of Magick are There?

  • Justice
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2007
      Again, this is only in the context of the Knightverse.  But a recent webisode raised some questions for me and the writer that forced me to wonder.
      Most of us are familiar with casting spells and hurling around bolts of energy, but I'm hoping to portray a deeper, more complex understanding of magick in future webisodes.
      Now I'll admit I know next to nothing about real life beliefs regarding Wicca, voodoo, or witchcraft in general.  So what are your opinions?  What kinds should we make possible to write about?  This is intended to be a broad question so it can include a variety of responses.

      J.