Welcome

  • J
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Welcome to the Discussion Board, one and all.  Here is where I hope to have meaningful dialogue about a variety of unclarified ideas in the Knightverse.  Partly this is to help us as writers become better able to clarify certain concepts and also to help develop areas that, frankly, have not really yet been developed.
      It's here that I hope everyone can share ideas, both alike and dissimilar, in a beneficial and constructive way.  And an entertaining way.  Because that's my biggest hope for all this, that you find it entertaining, both to write and to read.
      So with that said, I welcome you again to the Knightverse Discussion Board.

      J.