OOC: hiatus pending

  • Justice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      Hi, everyone.  J here.  I have been considering putting Halo and Ascendants on hiatus recently, particularly with the lack of activity lately.  My life is still out of control, and I don't really have the time I used to (though I hope to in the near future).  But in the meantime, I think it might be best to put Ascendants and Halo on break for a while.  If any of you have any comments or concerns about this, please feel free to let me or Chani know asap.  Otherwise, I believe I may do this sometime this weekend.  Thanks.

      J.