Re: [knights_fantasy] ooc: personal favor, please read/respond

  • Coley
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 15, 2005
      do you like canada? i wish i lived in canada. it's so much better i bet. you dont have an idiotic president. (sorry to those who like bush,)
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 15, 2005
        I like living here in Canada. Though I was born and raised here. The one thing that i hear is better then living in the states (no offence) is that I was told the hospitals in the states can turn you away at the door even during emergencies if you don't have money to pay for it. Here they can't turn you away at all...

        But I am sure the states have their good points and all ( :-D )
        By the way all politicians are the same no matter where you live...

        do you like Canada? i wish i lived in Canada. it's so much better i bet. you don't have an idiotic president. (sorry to those who like bush,)
        I am not either. I live and stay in Canada.

        Coley <coleystars@...> wrote:
        nope! sorry! I'm in Missouri

          I am not either. I live and stay in Canada.

          Coley <coleystars@...> wrote:
          nope! sorry! I'm in Missouri

            I am not either. I live and stay in Canada.

            Coley <coleystars@...> wrote:
            nope! sorry! I'm in Missouri

              I am not either. I live and stay in Canada.

              Coley <coleystars@...> wrote:
              nope! sorry! I'm in Missouri

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 16, 2005
                I am surprised no one has made any snow and igloo comments yet...

                they sure do! That must be great. Not having money, dying, but they still help you out.

                I am not either. I live and stay in Canada.

                Coley <coleystars@...> wrote:
                nope! sorry! I'm in Missouri

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 16, 2005
                  They have snow in Canada, ay?

                  they sure do! That must be great. Not having money, dying, but they still help you out.

                  I am not either. I live and stay in Canada.

                  Coley <coleystars@...> wrote:
                  nope! sorry! I'm in Missouri

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 16, 2005
                    All I can say is... lol ha ha ha ha. ROFL

                    Actually where I am the weather is mildly hot to hot. I am a few hours drive from Victoria so pretty close to the border.

                    Justice <jalbright@...> wrote:
                    They have snow in Canada, ay?

                    they sure do! That must be great. Not having money, dying, but they still help you out.

                    I am not either. I live and stay in Canada.

                    Coley <coleystars@...> wrote:
                    nope! sorry! I'm in Missouri

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 17, 2005
                      That's cool.
                      All I can say is... lol ha ha ha ha. ROFL

                      Actually where I am the weather is mildly hot to hot. I am a few hours drive from Victoria so pretty close to the border.

                      Justice <jalbright@...> wrote:
                      They have snow in Canada, ay?

                      they sure do! That must be great. Not having money, dying, but they still help you out.

                      I am not either. I live and stay in Canada.

                      Coley <coleystars@...> wrote:
                      nope! sorry! I'm in Missouri