Re: [knights_fantasy] Re: SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY

  • BPRDAgentLiz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 27, 2005
      Hey there.  I know how to write scripts. I was in a workshop class where we did nothing but right sketches and scripts for shows and put shows up, so, if you want help with that, Im more than willing to lend a hand.

      Fyre
    • Martin MacLoued
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 28, 2005
        I can understand that...I'm a late comer to the game. I woudl, how
        ever, like to help with the Setting and scripts...Tell me what you
        need in an email and I'll get to work.

        --- In knights_fantasy@yahoogroups.com, "Justice" <jalbright@j...>
        wrote:
        > Woops. Sorry. I guess I should add something else. Sorry,
        Martin, but I don't intend to include any original characters in
        this development.
        > To provide a little more information, though, there are a few
        things that need to be done.
        > 1. Setting development
        > 2. Character selection and development
        > 3. Story treatment
        > 4. Sample scripts
        > I can use some help with 1, 2, and 3, but mostly I need people who
        know how to write a script. I've never written one, and I plan to
        write the pilot at least. So...yeah. I need someone to help me
        through that process. And then I need script ideas in general.
        > As I said before, I'm going to use characters from Ascendants, so
        if you want, you can look at that rpg and get an idea of who I might
        be using. For those of you more familiar with the game, I'll
        probably be taking things from around 2033 or 2034. (I'll be
        changing it to more our time, though...2005.) So I guess kind of a
        combination of some characters from Ascendants and some from
        Outsider.

        > J.

        Ascendants
        > storyline and characters, but frankly this can apply to anyone.
        > > What I would like is for anyone who is seriously interested in
        > developing this idea to contact me. I need to describe and
        define
        > characters, work up a general story plot, and then create some
        sample
        > scripts. This is a serious undertaking, so I only want you to
        respond
        > to me if you are serious about participating in this. Thanks.
        > >
        > > Justice
        >

        > The Discussion Board to Kingdom, Revolution, Millennium,
        Outsider, Ascendants, and Halo

        of Service.
      • Justice
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 28, 2005
          Well, I've received several offers to help.  Right now, I need two things more than anything else.  I need about two or three story concepts.  I have the pilot concept already and am working on an outline, but I need concepts for episodes 2, 3, and maybe 4.  Just email them to me.  To me, not here. :-P
          Also, I could use help from someone who knows how to write character description (physical appearance and wardrobe).  Only if you really know what you're doing.  Again, contact me.  Other than that...I'll let you know if I need anything else right now.

          J.

          wrote:
          > Woops.  Sorry.  I guess I should add something else.  Sorry,
          Martin, but I don't intend to include any original characters in
          this development.
          > To provide a little more information, though, there are a few
          things that need to be done.
          > 1.  Setting development
          > 2.  Character selection and development
          > 3.  Story treatment
          > 4.  Sample scripts
          > I can use some help with 1, 2, and 3, but mostly I need people who
          know how to write a script.  I've never written one, and I plan to
          write the pilot at least.  So...yeah.  I need someone to help me
          through that process.  And then I need script ideas in general.
          > As I said before, I'm going to use characters from Ascendants, so
          if you want, you can look at that rpg and get an idea of who I might
          be using.  For those of you more familiar with the game, I'll
          probably be taking things from around 2033 or 2034.  (I'll be
          changing it to more our time, though...2005.)  So I guess kind of a
          combination of some characters from Ascendants and some from
          Outsider.

          > J.

          of Service.

          The Discussion Board to Kingdom, Revolution, Millennium, Outsider, Ascendants, and Halo

        • Coley
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 28, 2005
            I can help with something when I have the time... But it might not be much cause of graduation is close and I have two gigantuous projects due in 15 days... Haven't even started... I have those I have to look into, but a graphic here or there if ya need one I can brew up. If you need me to.

          • frogfansam@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2005
              Hey you know me Justice. I'll help any way I can. I only write SNL type scripts but I'm always up for something new.