Re: [knights_fantasy] computer problems--again

  • searcher@justice-knights.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      damn boy. stop dropping youre computers!

      Justice <jalbright@...> wrote:
      Hey, everyone.  These are stressful times, as I'm sure a lot of you can agree.  I just wanted to let everyone know that my computer is back in the shop--and my academics are starting to overwhelm me--so with those two together, I may have to slack off on posting a bit.  I apologize to those who are affected.

      Justice

      The Discussion Board to Kingdom, Revolution, Millennium, Outsider, Ascendants, and Halo