Waiting on post

  • seekerofthestorm
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2005
      Just a message for Justice and Drake who might be waiting on my
      Oracle post: I'm not posting for that character until my Ari gets
      some attention dammit! *points to post where Ari wakes up screaming
      in the cave* You're telling me THAT can't attract a little
      attention????

      Man, what is it with people ignoring my characters in my RPG's
      lately. This is the third time this has happened in the past week
      and I'm not getting a good rep as a player by getting more and more
      upset over it and going off at people.

      So just post, some, please?

      -Mindy G
    • Chani
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2005
        Umm, just a reminder...Moridin *did* respond to Ari's outburst and asked her
        if she was okay. I don't know if you read the whole post when I had Willow
        go after Eldenir or not, but after Willow's part, I did a section for
        Moridin. Just sayin'...

        Chani

        Just a message for Justice and Drake who might be waiting on my
        Oracle post: I'm not posting for that character until my Ari gets
        some attention dammit! *points to post where Ari wakes up screaming
        in the cave* You're telling me THAT can't attract a little
        attention????

        Man, what is it with people ignoring my characters in my RPG's
        lately. This is the third time this has happened in the past week
        and I'm not getting a good rep as a player by getting more and more
        upset over it and going off at people.

        So just post, some, please?

        -Mindy G

        The Discussion Board to Kingdom, Revolution, Millennium, Outsider,
        Ascendants, and Halo
        Yahoo! Groups Links