WotJK Monthly Update

  • Justice
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004
      I think this update idea may be a new trend.

      Hello, faithful WotJK freaks. :)
      It's been a stressful couple of months for me, and I
      imagine it has been for many of you too. Be it school
      (college or HS), work, or life in general, there are
      just certain times in the year we each seem to
      struggle, isn't there?
      In any case, I want to thank everyone for sticking
      with us: Kingdom, Ascendants, and Halo. If anyone
      has ideas or recommendations, feel free to toss them
      my way.
      I'd like to encourage everybody who's been kicked in
      the teeth by life. The good news is that every rough
      period is followed by a period of rest.
      :)
      Back to the games...
      I'd like to announce a few chars have become free.
      Kingdom: Seth, Charity, Kronos, and Vidal.
      Ascendants: no char changes
      Halo: Fury and Dana Sommers.

      I've also received some questions as to when
      Revolution or Millennium might start. :) If I get
      enough of a response, I'll see if I can give them a
      jump start soon.
      Anyway, thanks again to everyone for playing.

      Justice