Justice, I gots a question!!!

  • demonspawn2578
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
      Alright, its about Knights Kingdom. Does the Sarah character have a
      player, or are we NPCing her currently? Just curious because I'm
      debating posting now or waiting for morning...get back to me asap.

      =-=
      Drake
      =-=
    • Jimmy Albright
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
        Sorry--didn't notice this til jut now.
        Well, Sarah is played by our buddy Brentt!!
        So...yeah. She's being played actively.

        --- demonspawn2578 <demonspawn2578@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        Alright, its about Knights Kingdom. Does the Sarah
        character have a
        player, or are we NPCing her currently? Just curious
        because I'm
        debating posting now or waiting for morning...get back
        to me asap.

        =-=
        Drake
        =-=

        The Discussion Board to Kingdom, Revolution,
        Millennium, Outsider, Ascendants, and Halo

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        Terms of Service.