A new warrior has enter the fray!

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2004
      Hello!
      I'm Michael or MPsy, call me whichever just don't call me late to
      dinner. I'm hoping to join in on the fun in Kingdoms if you allow
      it so. I guess I should say a little something about myself. Well
      I been playing RPGs for ten years starting with the orignal D&D type
      games and still do with D&D 3rd. I have been playing on Yahoo
      Groups for about 4-5 years on and off again. I'm also a writer who
      has wrote a series of short storys and novels. Well I think that
      should be enough for now. So let us become friends, have fun, and
      create something great!