having some issues

  • Cassandra & CassieDee Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      Hey, sorry about being MIA and everything but my computer monitor had
      a nervous breakdown and it kinda killed my internet access. I dunno
      how long it will be before we can get a new one. I do have slight
      internet access but I can't be on everyday. I'll try to post as much
      as possible but in the meanwhile I think I'll be MIA.

      much love
      Sandra