258Re: Can a Vampire be Resurrected as a Vampire?

  • jeenucoolgal
    Jan 8, 2007
      well i would think that a vampire loses his/her soul and the soul is
      trapped between the worlds or in the hell or wherever. May be once the
      vampire is killed the soul is freed or may be completely lost...

      jeenu

      --- In knights_fantasy@yahoogroups.com, "Amber" <arbad69@...> wrote:

      > Well if we assume my death theory stated earlier or Sam's, where when
      > you die you/your soul goes onto another place but isn't gone and we
      > assume that vampires are soulless, this could give you some fun
      > effects. I would agree that the only way to be brought back is as
      > human since vampires have no soul to be pulled back into this world.
      > Vampire is merely a state of the body and has nothing to do with the
      > person who once inhabited it. An interesting though is what if you
      > have a guy named Bob and Bob is made into a vampire so his soul
      > departs. Now say Aura decides it's time for Bob to come back or
      > somebody resurrects Bob's soul. Could you not have Bob and vampire
      Bob
      > walking around at the same time? Maybe this makes sense or maybe I
      > just need sleep.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic