Sea Chanties after dark = Dec 4, 10

  • Yeashore Community
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      Please buy an Entertainment Book! Get discounts and support the Yeashore Community - at yeashore.com/Entertainment.ftml.

      The Yeashore Community invites all ye ashore to join us on Saturday night, December 4, 2010 at 7:30 p.m. for a Chanty Sing with the National Park Service, after Havdalah!

      We will gather by the Hyde Street Historic Pier at Hyde and Jefferson Streets in S.F. (Maps at yeashore.org)

      Look for a windsock that looks like a fish! (Rain or Shine! - Bring an umbrella!)

      At 7:55 p.m., after Havdalah, we will join the National Park Service for a free public sing-along.

      We will have a fun evening singing songs sailors sang sailing the seas, aboard ship, inside, at the Hyde Street Historic Pier.

      If you are late, just tell the person at the gate you are with the Yeashore Community!

      No facility in music or singing needed - only a desire for song and spirit !!
      We will share our voices into the night!!
      Don't want to sing? Then come down and listen!

      Please bring many friends and musical instruments, a mug for hot cider or hot chocolate, plus a blanket if it's cool, and join the fun!

      The YeaShOre Community has been entertaining friends and strangers at Bonfires for the past fifteen years from May to November.  Even thought winter is not Bonfire season, our community continues to gather during the winter months. We join other groups for indoor activities.  We are also planning Snow and Hot Springs Trips! Stay tuned for other Yeashore Community winter activities!

      To join the E-list, VOLUNTEER, questions, requests, more info, or comments E-mail to: Yeashore -at- yahoo.com.
      (Replace "-at-" with the "@" sign) . Write soon and often!

      ...Be Seeing You...Maggid Raja, Baal (Master of the) Bonfire ...