Good Paralegals Are Hard to Find

  • Chagit Shmargad
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 53 KB

    A wonderful legal assistant/paralegal is back on the market because her new company laid off several employees.  If you or anyone you know (firm or in-house) is looking for a paralegal who is highly motivated, experienced, a quick study, and a wonderful person with a refreshingly positive attitude, please contact Caitlyn Hayes directly and/or feel free to pass along her resume.  I'd hire her in a second, but there are no paralegal openings at my company.  Below please find Caitlyn's job requirements and attached please find her resume.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Chagit

    Per our conversation, I have attached a copy of my resume for your handling. I have 3+ years working as a Legal Admin. for In-House legal departments handling a variety of litigation matters, including employment, business contract and bankruptcy disputes. I possess a B.A and am set to receive Paralegal certificate from an ABA accredited program this December. I am a detail-oriented, hard-working, self-starter looking for a full-time position at a busy law firm or legal department. I would like to find a position in San Jose, but am willing to commute up to 30 miles.

    Thank you for your help.

    Best,
    Caitlin

  • Ruben Yomtoubian