Moving to ISRAEL!

  • arismoving
    Message 1 of 49 , Sep 1, 2010
      ARIS EXPORT CO., INC.
      (shipping warehouse and showroom)
      1453 Doolittle Drive
      San Leandro, CA 94577
      Tel 510-636-4646
      Fax 510-636-4640
      Website - www.arismoving.com
      E-Mail - info@...

      Aris Export is an international moving company, specializing in the transportation of household goods, personal effects and vehicles overseas.

      Aris Export has been in business for 35 years. We are located in San Leandro (one mile from the Oakland Airport).

      Aris Export sells 220v/50-60hz electrical appliances for use overseas. Please visit our showroom to view all of the items we have to offer. We sell appliances by -
      Amana
      General Electric
      Hoover
      Maytag
      KitchenAid
      Whirlpool
      We also sell a full line of transformers, plugs and adaptors for use with your 110-volt appliances overseas. In our showroom, you will also see the multi-system electronics that we sell (such as televisions, stereos, DVD players, etc.).
    • Isaac Kotev
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 7, 2014
        ARIS EXPORT CO., INC.
        (shipping warehouse and showroom)
        1453 Doolittle Drive
        San Leandro, CA 94577
        Tel 510-636-4646
        Fax 510-636-4640
        E-Mail - info@...

        Aris Export is an international moving company, specializing in the transportation of household goods, personal effects and vehicles overseas.

        Aris Export has been in business for 38 years.  We are located in San Leandro (one mile from the Oakland Airport).

        Aris Export sells 220v/50-60hz electrical appliances for use overseas. Please visit our showroom to view all of the items we have to offer. We sell appliances by -
        Amana
        General Electric
        Hoover
        Maytag
        KitchenAid
        Whirlpool
        We also sell a full line of transformers, plugs and adaptors for use with your 110-volt appliances overseas. In our showroom, you will also see the multi-system electronics that we sell (such as televisions, stereos, DVD players, etc.).

        Sincerely,

        Isaac Kotev
        Aris Export Co., Inc.
        1453 Doolittle Drive