Auctions - Out of the box investing in Silicon Valley

  • Michelle japhet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      Why pay the regular cost of of house in Silicon Valley?
      Out of the box investing such as Trustee sales - auctions - where properties are being sold at the court house, can save you $100,000 or more.

      E-mail or call me for more information and you will be amazed !!!

      --
      Michal (Michelle) Japhet
      Cell phone: 408 693 8673
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010

        I agree with Michal that buying distress properties can save you some money. However, we need to be very careful making such statements.

        Auctions are great if you can buy a house for cash, and if you are confident to buy with no reports and most of the time without even seeing the property.

        Trustee sales are mostly part of the regular MLS inventory, and they very rarely save you significant amounts.

        Buyers in this area are very sophisticated and a good deal is rarely left without notice.

        Also, distressed homes are typical to certain areas, and if you are looking to buy a house in Cupertino or Sunnyvale , for example, your chances of finding it in auctions are close to zero.

        If you would like to get a list of the neighborhoods in San Jose that have reasonable school system and yet a relatively high percentage of distressed properties, please email us and we would love to share the information.

        All the best and happy 4th of July

        Ayelet

        Ayelet Gingold and Sarit Burstein

        A&S Realtor Team